Wednesday, July 13, 2016

New York

AAHH! I love New York.  I have been there many times and each time it is like the first!!  Every where I go I see new and exciting things and it so amazes me.

I did this layout for the CSI challenge.  I hope you like it!


I was required to do the following -

The Scheme: Used all 5 colors
Evidence: Border punch, Stamps,Grid Pattern
Testimony: New York - The tag behind Post Card says:
I love New York for I have been there several times. It is so amazing and you see and hear so many unusual things. New York takes my breath away!

Please see the close up!


I used so much product on this layout.  I used modeling paste, Gelatos, Punch by Martha Stewart, micro beads, and inks.


I also used puffy dots and stamps!


I added this little tag about my adventure to New York.

Thank you for looking for I really appreciate it a lot!


Lillie May

No comments:

Post a Comment