Sunday, July 24, 2016

#205 Bluebonnet Festival

I did this layout for CSI Color Stories Inspiration.  I found the perfect photos to show off their challenge.  


I really loved working on this challenge!  We had to use the 5 colors which was presented to us and 3 items were to be used within the layout plus your testimony or describing what was being taken place.  I remembered we were in Ennis one year and had a great time seeing all the bluebonnets and going to the Bluebonnet Festival in Ennis.  We all had a great time.  I was also given a sketch to go by as well.  





This is what they needed for me to do to complete this layout!

Please see the close-ups!






What a great challenge this was.  Well now on the see if the new challenge has been listed!




Lillie May


No comments:

Post a Comment