Thursday, July 28, 2016

God Bless America

I did this patriotic layout for CSI Color Stories Inspiration.  This layout was a pleasure to create.  I did not have any 4th of July photos but I did have these cute photos of my grandson riding on his four wheeler.  I hope you like what I created.


  This is the information we had to go by.  I had a lot of choices to make but it really turned out good for my layout!!



Here are the close-ups!

As you can see I made the American flag which I placed these two photos on.  I also cut out the small American flags glued them to toothpicks and waaalaaa!


Look closely and you can see all the micro beads that I added plus the red and blue splatters!  I also made stitch marks around the tags plus added the scribbles.


I love these little flowers by Tim Holtz die cuts.  Needless to say I used blue and red papers to make them look patriotic.  


Now you can see these cute little flags!  Lovely!

Thank you for taking the time to look.  I really appreciate your comments!


Lillie May

No comments:

Post a Comment